Get lost in an alternate reality from a uniquely gifted Bay Area artist. This adult coloring book brings together the life work of Aimee Seaver, who has aphantasia: the inability to form a mental picture in one's mind. Aimee’s cognitive quirk hasn’t stopped her from creating jaw-dropping psychedelic imagery, which is now available on high-quality paper for colored pencils, markers, or even watercolors!
Space out and scribble while supporting independent female artists.
Who is Aimee Seaver?
A San Francisco Bay Area native and lifelong artist who has aphantasia, which is the inability to visualize images such as faces, shapes or colors. She particularly enjoys creating creature art and beautiful dark fantasy images, and wants to inspire other people with aphantasia (and other differently abled people) to express themselves creatively in their own ways. This book is a collection of art spanning five years of her career as an artist.
- TRAVEL SIZE. Only 6x6 inches, this book easily fits into a backpack or purse.
- HIGH PAPER QUALITY. This paper is high-quality cardstock with a postcard-like thickness. Robust and durable, it’s designed for high performance.
- SUPPORTS MARKERS AND WATERCOLORS. We’ve all been frustrated by coloring books with pages so thin that the colors bleed through and the paper breaks apart! This coloring book uses high-quality paper, unlocking a variety of artistic mediums, including markers and watercolor paint.
- LAY IT FLAT. Wire binding allows this adult coloring book to lay flat, so you can carry and draw with it anywhere, and color up to every corner!
- EASY SHARING. This book was designed to be shared, by using the perforated edges to tear out your artwork and send it to friends and family as unique postcards. Stay connected during challenging times by sending colorful works of art with a handwritten note on the back, or display it on your wall.
Release Date: 01-12-2020
Item Condition: New
"Beautiful artwork we can’t wait to color! Most have bold lines and some have black backgrounds. I love that the pages are meant to be torn out and shared with others." - Katie Faria
"Each page is intricate and stunning! I'm so excited to add color to these pages." - Kristy Parker
"This coloring book is beautiful! In addition to being printed on very sturdy paper, the spiral binding is a really nice touch for allowing you to bounce from page to page with the book laying flat, since I rarely finish a single page at a time. The pages are also designed to be torn out when they're finally shed, and the pages are nicely perforated to make that even easier. It's a fantastic coloring book!"
- Thomas J. Rockwell